This month’s newsletter focuses on celebrating the Season of Creation, typically held in the month of September and ending on October 4 (the feast day of St. Francis) with a Blessing of the Animals. It highlights worship and liturgical resources for planning services. It is also full of upcoming events to mobilize your congregation to action for creation justice prior to the Conference of the Parties (COP26) later in the fall. How is your church engaging the Season of Creation?
- Young African Leadership Development Helps Young People Transform the World
- Sowing Hope: Planting Trees in Zimbabwe to Counter Climate Change
- October 2021 Creation Justice Tips
- Manila Episcopal Area Re-Affirmation of Creation Care Towards Disaster Risk Reduction: Building on the Gains in the New Quadrennium
- Fall Blessings from the Creation Care Ministry and Community Garden of Saint Matthews UMC – Greensboro, NC